Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Can you tell what I forgot this morning?  Yup, mascara and eye liner.  I seriously forget it at least once a week, which is exactly why I have an emergency makeup bag in my desk at work.  I have no idea why this is something I keep forgetting. lol  Apparently when I'm in a rush that last little finishing touch flys out of my mind. 
Is there any important part of your routine you forget when your in a rush?
.
Here's What I Wore:
Black Jacket- $10 at TV Fashion Outlet
Blue Dress- $5 at Thrift City
Boots- Gifted from BF
Belt- $1.50 at Forever 21
Scarf- $3.50 at Old Navy
Earrings- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Bangle- $1 at garage sale
Outfit total- About $22
.
~Kendra~

No comments: