Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July :)

I don't really have any plans for tonight, because my bestie is out of town, my family lives far away and my boyfriend has to work.....but no biggie, cus I am working on my blog and youtube channel so that's kept me busy. Plus I'm about to make a trip to walmart and then grab some dinner....and maybe a movie too! :) I may be able to see some fireworks from my apartment (fingers crossed!) On to the oputfit of the day.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Blue embelished tank-$6 at Burlington
Red tank-$3 at walmart
Denim shorts-from Burlington...I think $12, but don't remember for sure.
Brown leather sandals-$1.99 end of season clearance from Cato last year
.
This outfit is simple, a little patriotic and most of all cool, because its super hot outside today!! Hope everyone's having a great long weekend! ~Kendra~

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Love the tank! I love the crocheted detail. And those sandals are fab! Great price!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog