Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Friday, March 11, 2011

Nails of the Day and New Hairstyle/Color


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Notice anything different?? Well, if you read the title of this post, then you probably already noticed my new hairstyle. I got layers, the end trimmed, a new color and highlights....Woohoo!!! If you want more pics that show more of the new do, then let me know and I will put some up :) Also, I wanted to share the new nail polish I bought and am wearing today. I've been looking for the prefect Gold for a while now. Lately I've been loving all things gold and though it would be fun to wear gold polish as well. So, I snatched up Revlon's Gold Coin. It's the perfect gold color with a sparkley sheen, but no chunky glitter. I'm lovin it!! Are you more of a gold or silver person? Have any gold or silver polish....if so, what's your fav? ~Kendra~

2 comments:

Anna Elizabeth said...

When it comes to nails, I'm more of a gold person but I like silver for jewelry =)

You should post more pictures of your hair!

embellishmentsbeauty.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

Gorgeous! I love gold nails too. Especially for a night out;)

Aesthetic Lounge