Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Sunday, May 22, 2011

OOTD: Shirt Dress

Today after a trip to the gym to get in some cardio and weight training, my boyfriend and I decided to meet for lunch before he had to head to work.  I hurried home, showered and changed.  This is what I decided to wear for the day.  Since starting my weight loss journey, I've lost nearly 30lbs and I know feel comfortable wearing tights with short shirt types dresses.   I just love how cute and put together this outfit seems, but it's still nice and cool for the hot days ahead. :)

Top-Bday gift from BF-Forever 21
Leggings-$8 at the $8 Fashion Outlet
Sandals-$12 at Cato
Belt-Free with black shorts from JcPenny
Bracelets-$1 at MIZ Accessories
Earrings-$3.50 at Forever 21
.
~Kendra~

3 comments:

Style Journey said...

Love your top. That is a really nice color on you. Congrats on your weight loss journey also.

Cynthia said...

Looking good! Keep up the hard work!

Taylor said...

You look amazing! That tunic is awesome.