Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bright, Bold and Blue

Oh the beloved boyfriend blazer...I had one in black...that I never wore, but this one will get lots of use for sure!!!  It's an amazing, bright shade of blue and from one of my fav brands Talbots.  When I put it on, it just feels well-made.  Love that!!  And, even better, it was a total steal from the thrift store.
.
What I Wore:
Blue Blazer- $2 at Thirft City (Talbots)
White Tank- $1.50 at Target
Charm Necklace- $1 at Goodwill
Khaki Skinnies- $12 at Talbots Outlet
Brass Bangle- 50cents at CCA Thrift
Heels- $15 at Image
Outfit Total- About $32
~Kendra~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love viewing your outfits and videos SO much. I love your style and the things you put together. Also love what a fabulous bargain buyer you are and how you list each item and the price and the total outfit cost. Was so excited to pop in today and see all your wonderful new outfits! I'd been waiting. :) Every time I come here I want to go thrifting so bad. But I have to pace myself. haha

Kendra Taylor said...

Thanks so much Lisa. Yes, I love thrifting as well...my city has tons of good ones, so I ussually end up going once a week hehe :)