Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Splendid Leopard

This outfit was a mjor steal....seriously lol  The main piece were stolen, well acctually given to me by, the lovely Jessica over at http://splendiferousinclinations.blogspot.com/  We have been meeting up to go to different blogger events in our area and last time I saw her, she let me rifle through her donate pile...gotta love that, so here's an outfit with several awesome pieces I scored from her.  BTW if you check out her blog, make sure to let her know I sent you. ;)

Leopard Cardi- Free from Jessica
Cream Embelished Tank- Free fron Jessica
Gray Pencil Skirt-$2 at Thrift City
Heels- $4 at Payless
Earrings- $1 at MIZ Accessories
Bracelets- the gun metal ones were 6 for $5 at MIZ and the others were 2 for $1.50 at Forever 21
Outfit Total: $9.50
Gotta love that total!!! :)
~Kendra~

No comments: