Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, December 3, 2012

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 is a day I will never, ever forget....It's the day BT (my nickname for my honey) asked me to be his wife and of course I said yes!  What a huge blessing!!  I seriously feel like I need to pinch myself...I really get to marry the man of my dreams, the man I have grown up with over the past 7 years, the man I have looked up to for his amazing faith in God, love for his family and dedication to growth in his work life. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!!!!!
.
Ok, probably enough mushy stuff for those of you who may or may not be stuck in a floating love bubble like me right now...lol <3 p="p">
Here's What I Wore:
Top- Gifted from Mom (Cato)
Blue Pants- $12 at Ross
Boots- $30 at Shoe Dept
Earrings & Beaded Bracelets- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Bangle- Gifted from Mom (Cato)
Outfit Total- About $44
 .
~Kendra~

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Fun top! Do we get to see the ring or does it get it's own special post?

Kendra Taylor said...

The ring was already shown in my engagement announcement post, but I'd def be happy to show it more!!! :-) hehe

Unknown said...

Oooh, these are gorgeous colors and you look so nice in them.
You're ecstatic (as you should be) and in love...so gush away. I'm so happy for you. I'm in a little love bubble w/ my hubby after finally finding each other in our later years...so I get the overflowing with joy and love feeling. :)