Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More wedding pics :-)

A little about our day:  The theme was black, white and teal.  I wanted it to be fun and mainly DIY since I'm super crafty.  The reception included fruits and crackers, then dinner with open bar and dancing.  We also had a candy buffet, wish tree, scrapbook of all our engagement pictures, a photo booth, laminated picture thank you favors, recipe book favors, I Spy games & cameras on each table and more.  It was an incredible day that I will never forget.
.
Some of the most precious memories: 
Wearing my mother garter and carrying the same hankie that my Nana carried on her wedding day.
.
 
In my opinion, one of the best things that really made the reception a hit was the photo booth.  They even used the custom monogram I created on the photo strips. :-) 
.
 I also designed out Candy Buffet...complete with chocolate covered pretzels made by my mom.
 .
Loved the fruit display!!
.
We also had this lovely wish tree.  Everyone left us cute little notes...it was so much fun to read them and I will cherish them forever!!
.
 Here is the table design I thought up and my lovely florist brought to life....tree branches with diamonds hanging from them...loved it!! I also made the picture/thank you note favors on the table and designed the custom napkins. :-)  DIY all the way!
.
 My mom surprised my by having one of our engagement pics printed on canvas, so we displayed it at the entryway to the chapel.  Also, got the awesome word art from Marshalls for less than $20.  I DIYed our wedding guestbook, which included areas for people to sign along with pics of us on each page.
.
My hubby and I listening to his beautiful sister sing "Look at me" by Carrie Underwood
.
My daddy getting ready to walk me down the isle
.
The Grooms cake...He graduated from Tech and is a huge Superman fan :-)
.
 Getting his ring from my MOH :-) Don't you just love our adorable photo-bombing flower girls. hehehe
.
.
Mrs. Taylor
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ӏ hаve read so manу рostѕ
regaгԁing the bloggeг loveгs hοwever this article is truly a nice paragraph, keeρ it up.


Here іs mу ωeb-site; Paris Affordable Accommodations