Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Work Outfit

So I know my work uniform isn't that exciting, but I really have been doing my best to spice it up with colorful tank tops and jewelry!! I also wore several different pairs of flats to work till I realized....theres no way you can walk around in flats all day. At my job I walk all day and I am always on my feet. I need support, so I have been wearing some tennis shoes I got a while back. After the blisters and soaking my feet for several days I learned if I am gonna get stuff accomplished at work I have to be comfortable. So until I get paid and can get some cute and comfy tennis shoes I am sporting the athletic ones I already have.





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So here's what I wore:
White polo- $3.99 at Goodwill
Green Tank-$3 at Luxxi
Khaki Pants-$1.75 at Denton Thrift
Gold Flats-$1.50 at Dollar General
Bracelet-Mom didn't want it anymore
.
I luv the fun detail on the pockets and waist of these pants. I only have 2 pairs of khakis and really wanna get some cords for winter. I also want to get a grey polo to throw in the mix. Hopefully as I grow at my job my work wardrobe will grow as well. ~Kendra~

1 comment:

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

My last job had me on my feet a lot, and using some cushy shoe inserts in my flats helped A LOT. So did wearing knee-highs, which you can totally do since you have to wear pants everyday.