Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve PJ's

So every year my mom and I have this silly tradition where we wear matching PJ's Christmas eve night and then just leave our PJ's on all Christmas day....I know it's totally dorky, but hey....it's what we do lol :)
.
So here are the PJ's we picked out this year...our who PJ set is from Old Navy:
.
First we got cute red Christmas tees for $5.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then we got cute Snowflake PJ pants....ours look exactly like this except they are black with white snowflakes with a red tie and they were $5 per pair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then we finished off the look with adorable green fuzzy socks for $2 per pair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you have a great holiday no matter which one you celebrate :) ~Kendra~

No comments: