Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Friday, December 31, 2010

Fashion Goals for 2011

Here are a few fashion/style goals I have in mind for 2011:
.
1. Consistently post on Youtube and blogger by making YT vids and then positions corresponding blogs.
.
2. Use more of the things in my closet.....lately I have gotten in a rut with black dress pants and the same black flats on most days. I want to try for January at least, to wear something new each weekday. Example: Monday-Friday no repeating of stuff...so if I wore black dress pants and flats Monday, no more black pants and black flats the rest of the week.
.
3. I want to learn more about makeup and make more tutorial videos on Youtube.
.
4. Remix....stop buying a new outfit for every occasion....I want to work on working with what I already have, which hopefully will allow me to save $$ bin the process.
.
So those are the 4 goals I'm thinking of at the moment. Do you have any style goals for 2011? If so, leave a comment...I'd love to hear them!!! ~Kendra~

1 comment:

The Short Girl said...

One of my New Years resolutions is to learn more about makeup by watching more YouTube tutorials too! Great blog!

diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com