Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Friday, January 28, 2011

OOTD:Yay it's Friday!!!!

So, I didn't have time to take outfit pics this morning, but I wanted to share my outfit with you all anyways. I feel so cute and stylish today.....Love days like this! :) Anyways....on to the outfit:

From head to toe....


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Floral Statement Necklace: $16 at Claires
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Beaded flower bracelet- $1 at MIZ Accesories
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Black Gap BF Blazer: $5.99 at Goodwill
.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
B/W Top: $1.99 at Goodwill
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gray Lace Skirt: $4.24 at Target
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Black Tights: $5 at Walmart
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gray Patent Peep Toe Heels by Fioni: $4 at Payless
.
I am just so in love with how this outfit turned out and plan on doing an outfit on the day video on my youtube channel when I get home, so check out my channel at www.youtube.com/user/lowcosthighstyle Thanks! ~Kendra~

No comments: