Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Sunday, November 22, 2009

Filling out the paperwork

Friday I had to go to my new job and fill out all the new hire paperwork. I wanted to dress like I was going to work, because I had to meet with my boss, meet my coworkers and even see the President of the school. I had just gotten this jacket on Tuesday when I found out I got the job, so I was dying to wear it.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's What I Wore:
Tweed Jacket-$5.99 at Denton Thrift
Black top-$3 at Walmart
Black Pants-$14.99 at JCP Outlet
Vintage Necklace-75cents at Goodwill
Heels-$3.99 at Cato
Red Nail Polish-Got it at the Campus Store
.
I sure am going to miss having a meal plan and a card loaded with money to spend at the campus grocery store when I graduate. The Campus Store has gotten even better since my fresahman year. Now they carrry makeup, nail polish, all kinds of beauty stuff, tights, scarves, flipflops and more. I will defibately miss it! Oh, when I went in to fill out my paperwork they gave me a really cute school tshirt. I already wore, because I was sooo excited!! I can't wait to start on the 30th. :) Yay! Thanks for all the congrats! ~Kendra~

2 comments:

Nicci said...

CONGRATS, I wish you the best with this new job!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.