Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Here's to hoping

Well, finding the perfect post college job is proving to be very difficult....hopefully it will work out soon enough. With about a month till graduation I am shocked that I am not totally freaking out yet. Anyways, today I have to hold it together, because I have two job interviews. I decided to go more conservative than ussual, maybe that's the trick to scoring the killer job....we will see :)


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's What I'm Wearing:
Black Dress-$24.99 at Cato (Came with black and red and white blazer)
Grey Blazer-$3 at Goodwill
Gold Bangle-50cents at Claires
Black Tights-free from campus store
Black Heels-$3.99 at Cato
Necklace-about $5 at Target
Black Bag-$5 at Salvation Army
.
I feel very businessy and interview-like in this outfit. Hopefully I will have good luck today :) ~Kendra~

5 comments:

Lesa said...

Wonderful interview outfit, I love the Blazer! Good luck to you!

Nicci said...

Your outfits are always cute. I look forward to your great finds every time.

Kelly said...

Good luck! What is your degree going to be in?

eednic said...

yes i agree! conservative is generally better for job interviews and then once you have the job, you can start to incorporate your flair into your work attire! good luck!!

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

That's a great interview outfit. Good luck!