Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Saturday, June 26, 2010

Date Night Duds

My boyfriend and I met up to see The Karate Kid before I left for a weekend with my family, so I wanted to dress up a little more, but still be comfy for movie watching. hehe I picked up this skirt on the clearance rack at Dot's. I'd been looking for a skirt like this that was decently long. Most skirts with the stretch waist band are super short, which is so not me! This one almost hits my knee, so I decided to snag it right away!! Then I paired it with a shirt I bought for the first career fair I helped plan at my job. It's so nice when I find ways to make my work pieces wearable outside work! :) Clothes that pull double duty are always great....especially when those darn student loans are about to kick in. lol
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Silk Top-$8 at the $8 Fashion Outlet
Necklace-Free from mom
Skirt-$7 at Dot's
Black earrings: about 50cents at MIZ Accessories
Silver Bangle-$1 at MIZ Accessories
Gladiators-$17 at WalMart
.
What's your favorite thing to wear to a dinner/movie date? ~Kendra~

No comments: