Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Saturday, June 26, 2010

Father's Day Style

I went home to visit my family for Father's Day weekend. The night before leaving town I went by Dot's to get a cute skirt with an elastic band (I think they're adorable just hadn't been able to find one that was me yet) for my date that night. I got it, but I also saw this awesome paint splatter printed dress....I just loved it and had to get it!!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dress-$16 at Cato
Belt-$1 at Goodwill
Bangle-50cents at Claire's
Heels-$4 ar Payless
Necklace-$1 at The Body Shop
Purple Pearl Earrings-50cents at Claire's
.
This outfit was comfy, but I also felt stylish and confident. I always try to look my best when visiting my hometown....you never know who you'll run into hehe
~Kendra~

No comments: