Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Sunday, August 21, 2011

Black, Brown and Floral All Over

Cato is one of those places where I ussually find really cute stuff for really cheap....I only shop on their clearance racks...and this outfit is no exception.  The top, skirt and shoes are all from different Cato shopping trips and I love the way they all go together.


Black Top-Mom's Hand me down from Cato
Floral Skirt- $4.99 from Cato
Heels-$3.99 at Cato
Necklace- $1.99 at Body Shop
Belt- $1 at Goodwill
Bracelets- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total: $12.80

I don't know if you can tell, but the branches on the skirt are black and brown and my neckalce also has some brown beads.  What do you think about mixing black and brown....some people are against it...I say...it's totally ok.  I mean, if u wear anything leopard print ur pretty much mixing black and brown.  Really, it's no biggie. :)  ~Kendra~

No comments: