Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Remixing's on hold


So I absolutely love to mix and match the stuff I own, but lately instead of remixing I've been in this mode of getting use out of everything in my closet....since starting my new job I have yet to wear any top twice (Besides one black cardi that has been repeated) and I am loving the feeling of "newness" that comes with each outfit.  Which do you prefer....the power/challenge of the remix or the fierceness of wearing something "new"? 
Tuesday I decided to play it a little more nuetral than usual and to go with something comfy, bc I went to the ortho to get my retainer, which I despise lol.  Ahh well, it will work out....at least I'm done with braces!! :) 
So, here's what I wore:
Lime Green Cardi- $1.99 at Denton Thrift
Gray Top- $12 from Target
Black Limited Brand Pants- $3.99 at Goodwill
Heels- $4 at Payless
Earrings-6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Bracelet a set is 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total: About $23
.
Since I kept yesterday so simple....and even got a comment from a co-worker "Wow, your not quiet as colorful today"...I decided to add a big burst of color in the outfit today.  I've been holding on to this red pencil skirt for just the right outfit. :)  (BTW, I know I look way more tan in the second pic...I have become addicted to spray tanning and was finally able to get in another tan session last night.)

Here;s What I Wore:
Funky Top- $7 at Plato's Closet
Black Tank Top- $3.88 at Walmart
Red Pencil Skirt- $1 at Thrift City
Heels- $12 at Cato
Necklace- $1 at Dots
Bangle- 50cents at CCA Thrift
Outfit Total: $25.38
.
~Kendra~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just jacked off to this picture