Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Friday, June 12, 2009

TGIF...Woohoo!!



Today was a great day...I got a lot accomplished. I worked, worked out, had lunch with Beau, did lots of homework and now I'm about to head out for drinks...good times :)
.
It's amazing how much more I appreciate the weekends since I have gotten a full time internship plus taking summer classes. I do have a quiz tomorrow online, but I think I will do well. I am luv the classes I am taking...Essentials of Marketing and then Entrepreneurship. Anyways, enough about school.....
.
Here's what I'm wearing:
Funky printed dress-$9 at Dillards a few summers ago...I don't wear it much, but I really luv how fun and easy it is to wear.
Green tank-$3 at Luxxi
Brown flipflops-$1.41 at Denton Thrift
Hair in a funky ponytail and no makeup, because I got a little sunburnt during my workout today lol. Hope every has a great weekend and next week I will try and update much more!! ~Kendra~

3 comments:

Boutique Girl said...

The print on that dress is lovely!

Milly said...

very pretty, the dress looks great on you

Kari said...

LOVE your dress! That's an awesome bargain find.