Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Friday, June 26, 2009

What's Next For Me....we'll see??!!

So, my internship ended today. I learned so much, had alot of fun and met alot of people...even found some cute business I never knew exsisted hehe I got some great sales experience that I will definately use in the future. I am so thankful I got the oppourtnity to go to North Carolina and learn so much. I worked really hard today and think I ended on a high note after a stress filled week. So....now Im movin on and I have to look for a new job or internship to work at until I graduate in December. I really wanna work for a staffing company where I interview job seekers and help them find jobs they qualify for and would do well in....but Im open to suggestions hehe If anyone lives in the DFW area and has any ideas let me know...Looking for a job is always stressful...hopefully it won't take too long to find one :) ~Kendra~

1 comment:

Kari said...

I don't live in your area, but I actually worked in staffing for a temporary staffing company for a while. It wasn't something that I wanted to do for the rest of my life, but it really helped me become more outgoing, and it also made the experience of interviewing for subsequent jobs feel much more relaxed and enjoyable.

Best of luck finding work in your field!