Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dinner and a Movie

So last night my boyfriend and I went to dinner and a movie with our friend Kurt. (Kurt and my bf went to college together and luv gettin together to talk about football lol) Anyways, we ate at this place called Firehouse Sub...it was sooo yummy and it was founded by fireman....so cool! Then we went and saw Phelam 123. I thought it was really good...interesting and cool to see a job kinda like what my bf does. Anyways, I went casual and comfy and of course added a sweater for the movies :)








.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's what I wore:
white sweater: about $4 at Khols
Green Tank:$3 at Luxi
Jeans:$7 at Rainbow (Gifted from the bf)
Flipflops:$1.41 at Denton Thrift
Purse: $5 at Salvation Army
Necklace: $2 at Plato's Closet
.
I sure do enjoy summer nights, but I am really ready to find a job and get my last semester of school started!! ~Kendra~

No comments: