Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My First Maxi

So all summer I've been eyeing the maxi dresses and wishing I had one...I was just to scared to try the spaghetti strap low cut ones that are so out of my comfort zone....but when I found this amazing one at a thrift store for $2.99 there was no way I could say no. I absolutely luv it...yay!

.
Here's what I wore:
Maxi Dress-$2.99 at Salvation Army
Sandals-$7.99 (Gifted from gma)
Bracelet-50cents at Claires
Heart necklace-gifted from bf
.
I am luving this look for summer and wanna try and find another maxi like this before summer ends :) ~Kendra~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

$3 Maxi - Score!!!

Cristina said...

Very cute sandals and yes you can't beat a price like that on your maxi dress!!

Milly said...

Cute maxi..great price!