Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Saturday, August 29, 2009

Goin Out With My Boots On

Last night my boyfriend and I went to Rockin Rodeo to celebrate one of his coworkers Bdays. There was country music, lots of dancing and some great conversation. I had a blast and I was even more excited to pull my lovely cowboys boots out of the closet!! :)

Here's What I Wore:
Dress:$9 at Bealls
Cowboys boots: Christimas present from parents a few yrs ago
Necklace:about $2 at DEB (I got it in middle school)
The outfit was simple but cute and I luv pairing a dress with my boots! ~Kendra~

3 comments:

WickedThrifty said...

i love a dress and boots too! nice print!

Milly said...

Love the print of your dress..Nice!

Mom said...

You look great!!!