Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Sunday, June 19, 2011

MIZ Accessory Outlet

MIZ Accessory Outlet is my favorite place to buy jewelry for several reasons. 

 #1: Almost everything is 6 for $5. 
#2 They have a wide variety of jewelry, accessories and makeup. 
#3:  It ranges from super trendy to classic, so there's something for everyone.
#4:  The staff in the store are super friendly.

As the somewhat official, (well, it is what they call me when I go in there) '#1 Fan of MIZ Accessory" I have to shout it's praises just a little more in depth on my blog...right?!  If you look back at prevoius outfit posts you will notice alot of cute accesories came from there. 

Here's a pic of my earrings and rings from a while back and 90% are from MIZ Accessories: 
(I've added alot more since then...lol)


So if you live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, go check them out at
3550 West Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75062. 
Trust me....You'll be glad you did!!

BTW: I am not sponsored or paid in any way by MIZ Accessories.

No comments: