Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, June 27, 2011

Working It: B/W Style

I decided to go for simple and easy to put together....since it is Monday and all. ;)  Today was another day full of training classes and sitting side by side with seasoned co-workers.  I am loving the training at my new job....if every company valued training this month the workforce would be different!!  Even though I am starting in a whole new industury, from the privatized education world to mortgages, I feel like the transition isn't such an adjustment, because the training has made me feel, so connected and informed.  I am loving what I'm learning and can't wait to grow in the practice of applying what I'm learning....that's the tricky/nerve racking part.  But, one day at a time...I'm gonna push myself to try typing customer notes in the system during calls tommorow. :)  Keep your fingers crossed for me!!
.
On to what you're probably here for....the outfit:
.
B/W Printed Top- $8.88 at The $8 Fashion Outlet
Black Pencil Skirt- $8.88 at The $8 Fashion Outlet
Heels-$? I think around $12 at Payless
Pearl Earrings and turquise beaded bracelet- $1 each at MIZ Accessories
Pearl beaded bracelet- $1 at Family Dollar
Turquise, Pearl & Gold  Forever21 Necklace- $1 at the 99cent store
Gold Ring- $1 at a Beauty Supply store
Outfit Total- $32
.
Hope everyone has a great start to their week!!  ~Kendra~

No comments: