Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, July 30, 2012

30 Day Accessory Challenge Day 10 & 11

First off....on Day 10 I was kind of sick...(I skipped a day between day 8 and 9, because all I did was sleep on day and take a ton of Mucinex MD while also watching a marathon of the original Melrose Place...lol) On Sunday (Day 10) I was still in recover from sickness mode so I just paired this simple jewelry with a tee and jean shorts.   
.
Earring- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Bracelets- Part of a set from Charming Charlies, Entire set was about $6
.

Day 11:


Here's What I Wore:
Cardi- $2 at Thrift City
Ruffle Top-$7.84 at Target
Belt- Free w/Skirt at Target
Pencil Skirt- $1.50 at Thrift City
Wedge Sandals- $16.99 at Payless
Bracelet & Earrings- 6 for $5 each at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total: About $30
~Kendra~


No comments: