Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, July 23, 2012

30 Day Accessory Challenge

So my bestie and I were at work the other day and she pointed out my fav gold leaf earrings that I "wear alot"....I don't know about all of you, but I don't like it when it's noticed that I wear something alot, so we decided to turn it into a bit of a challenge.  I have tons of accessories, but I had kind of been sticking to only my select favs lately.  Now Im branching out by going 30 days without wearing any accessories twice.  During the 30 days I have to at least wear earrings and a bracelet....necklaces are optional (Some earring are too much/too big to add a necklace).  Join in to if you'd like.....and if you do join, link to your daily jewelry in the comments. :-)  Here's what I've worn so far....



.
~Kendra~

No comments: