Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, July 16, 2012

Outfit of the Day: The Monday Blues


.
Today was one of those days where I just wanted to be comfy....for one, I wore this on Monday and for two I was still exhausted from my week long business trip in Nebraska last week.  I wanted to be cute, but also super comfortable.
Printed Cardi-$6.88 at Target in Nebraska (Bought on my business trip)
Black ruffle tanktop-$9 at Bodyshop
Blue Slacks-$7.99 at Herbergers in Nebraska (Bought on my business trip)
Sandals- $10 at Walmart
Necklace and bracelets 6 for $5each at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total: About $36
.
Whats your go-to outfit when you wanna be comfortable?  Jeans and tee? Pants and a cardi?  Leave a comment below and share your thoughts.
~Kendra~

No comments: