Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Sunday, July 15, 2012

Accessories: Bracelet Stacking

Bracelet stacking has become a great way to add to outfits and pull color schemes together.  Here are a few examples of how I have incorportated this trend into my wardrobe:


I added various yellow shaded bracelets to bring out the yellow in my printed dress.  I wore this combo on the 4th of July.  It made the dress feel less American flag and more fashionista.

The above combo is 1 part rainbow explosion and 1 part bead style mixing.  I paired this bracelet combo with a very colorful one shoulder dress.

The above combo takes different colors and styles of bracelets to compliment a vabriantly patterened dress. 

Have you tried bracelet stacking?  If you have a blog post about it, please link it below.

~Kendra~



No comments: