Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Saturday, November 3, 2012

Last friday evening my boyfriend texted me and said he had a fun date planned and to pick him up.  So I head over to his place and he says we're going out to dinner and to a comedy show we've never been to before.
.
This is where the hilarious night begins.  We decided we were both craving seafood, so we stopped at a new place we saw near the comedy club called The Fish Grille....and it was soooo NOT good...like, not yummy in the least. 
.
So after the unsatisfying, but fun dinner, we headed to the comedy club.  It was at a fancy hotel, but apparently the fancy hotel was taken over by some kind of crazy technical school graduation.  Once we made it in through the mass of people, we walked around the hotel for a bit until time for the show.
.
The show was supposed to be 2hrs and have about 10 comics.  Well, it was 2hrs, but acctually had like 14 comics and seriously, none of them we're really funny.  This date night was such a hot mess that the whole thing is just a really funny memory that I'm sure we'll laugh about it...which we already did once on the way home. :-)
.
Good times....lol
.
.
Here's What I Wore:
Sweater- $9 at Talbots Outlet
Mustard Tank- $3 at Talbots Outlet
Jeans- $20 at Talbots Outlet
Shoes- Gifted from mom ($12 at Cato)
Earrings- $8 at random store
Bracelets- Charming Charlies & 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total- About $55
.

.
Isn't the scenery behind my apartment so beautiful...I just love it!!  It's quiet, private, quaint and makes me feel like I'm away from the city when I'm cuddled up at home.
 .
~Kendra~

No comments: