Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Saturday, November 3, 2012

So, a week flew by with almost no new posts from me.  Sorry, guess who was under the weather yet again?  Yup, me.  Sooo annoying!!  I wasn't feeling so great this past Monday so it called for a warm and cozy outfit to pull me through. Unfortunately, Tuesday and Wednesday were sick days so my VS sweatpants and tshirts were as much dressed up as I got.
.
Here's What I Wore:
Purple Sweater- C/O my friend Dani's recent closet cleanout
B/W Polka Dot Top- $1 at Thrift City
Black Skinny Pants- $6.99 at TV Fashion Outlet
Belt- $2.50 at Forever 21
Scarf- $5 at Walmart
Boots- Gifted from BF
Earrings- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Purse- $8 at Target
Outfit Total- About $24.50
 .
~Kendra~

No comments: