Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Friday, November 9, 2012

November 7th was my boyfriend and I's 7 year anniversary.  Time has flown by.....we met my freshman year of college and here we are 7 years later.  I am so lucky to have such an amazing guy forever.  We've been through tough times together, grown together, raised 2 adorable puppies, went through several addresses changes, seen hundreds of movie and shared so much love.  Ahhhhmazing!!
 
Here's What I Wore:
Blazer- $1.99 at Denton Thrift
Dress- $5 at JCPenny
Belt- $2.50 at Forever21
Tights- $1 Thrifted
Boots- $30 at Shoe Dept
Earrings & Bracelets- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total- About $57.50

.
7 Years :-)
.

.
He got me some beautiful roses and wrote me the most amazing love note ever. Then we went out to an amazing dinner...seriosuly best food I've had in a long time!  :-)
 .
.
 My honey and I right before heading to dinner.
.
.
~Kendra~

No comments: