Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge: Outfit #6

Dress- $18 at Cato

Old Navy Tights- $1 Thrifted

Boots- $15 at Rainbow

Purple Cardi- $7 at Walmart

Necklace- gifted from Cynthia at Closet Bliss

Earrings- Came in a set for $1 at MIZ Accessories

So I know..I'm way, way behind on the 30 for 30 challenge, but with getting sick, then my bday, then oral surgery...this just has not been the month for a challenge, but I will definately try it again!! :) I think the next challenge I wanna do is following Kimberly's (Fab Finds Under $50) monthly outfit calendar for March. The challenge of following that will be a little less constricted and will allow for shopping in both my closet and stores hehe. How's the 30 for 30 challenge going for you??? Still going strong...or like me and this month threw you things you weren;t expecting that may have gotten in thew way? All in all, I am so glad I did and like I said, I will try it again. :) This month has flown by!!! ~Kendra~

No comments: