Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Thursday, February 24, 2011

OOTD: Awesome Deals!!

Navy & White Striped Cardi- Regulary over $90 and I got it on sale for $9 at Talbots Outlet

Yellow Tanktop- Regularly $25 and I got it for about $3 at Talbots Outlet

Yellow Belt- Regularly $24.50 and I got it for $4 at Talbots Outlet

Grey Pants- $20 at Dots

Grey Flats- $? from Payless

White beaded flower bracelet- Bday gift from Forever 21

Pearl Beaded Bracelet- $1 at Family Dollar

Earrings- Bday gift from Forever 21

So as you may have noticed, I hit up the Talbots outlet and stocked up on tons of work wear this weekend. That store is going to be my new go-to place for office wear. I fell in love with everything in there for not only the great quality of clothing, but also the fact everything in the store was either 50% or 80% off already reduced prices....OMG!!! I almost died when I found a LBD (Little Black Dress) with amazing neck detailing that was originally priced at $198.00 and I got it for about $16.....yeah, super awesome deals!!!! What good deals have you found lately?? ~Kendra~