Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, February 15, 2011

OOTD: Valentine's Day

So...with the crazy snowy weather and then an unexpected sick spell (Which is why my face looks a little swollen on one side)...I have taken an unexpected detour from the 30 for 30 challenge, but am still workin it in my own way....still following the only wear each accessory 1 time this month rule and also wearing shoes other than those black flats (Which i happen to be wearing in this Outfit of the day...opps!) I have really enjoyed the challenge, because it really has made me take a second look at all the great pieces I already have in my closet :) How's the challenge going for you????

Red Top-BDay gift from BF

Red Tank- $5 at Old Navy

Black Cardi- $5 at Walmart

Black Pants- $3.99 at Goodwill

Flats- $? at Payless

Bracelet- Gifted from Cynthia: http://www.closetbliss.blogspot.com/

Love Necklace- $1.50 at Forever 21

Heart Stud earrings- Christmas gift from parents

Thanks for watching/reading....hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!!!! ~Kendra~

No comments: