Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hey everyone....

Sorry I've been absent most of this week...I've not been feeling well AT ALL!! :( Found out I have to get some dental work done next week and have some nerve damage in my left cheek, so I have been in lots of pain....so laying down is the only thing I've been doing for the last few days. I think I'm acctually going to get up and get moving today though. It's my boyfriends birthday today and mine tommorow, so I was really hopin to feel better by now and I think I'm starting too....Yay!! :) How's yalls week going? I've definately missed blogging! ~Kendra~

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Hope you are feeling better soon so you can enjoy each others birthdays! Take care!