Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Saturday, October 27, 2012

Blue Mustard

Todays post is another inspired look....this one comes from Style Cuye By Suzie Q  Her blog is packed with adorable, bright and daring outfit combos.  This one caught my attentions, because #1 I have jeans in that exact color, #2 I am obsessed with anything mustard yellow at the moment and #3 it;s jeans week at work.
.
Random note....Do yall remember when they came out with Green Mustard?  I think I was in highschool and I just had to get my dad to buy it, but despite what they said, it totally didn't taste like red mustard.  Weirdest thing ever!! lol
.
So on the the clothes....  Here's the inspiration photo:

.
Here's the look my way........
Here's What I Wore:
Blazer- $2.99 at $8 Fashion Outlet
Mustard Tank- $3 at Talbots Outlet
Blue Skinnies- $12 at Ross
Nude Heels- $20 at Walmart
Brown Purse- $9 at Cato
Belt- free w/Target dress
Necklace- $5 at NY&Co.
Outfit Total- About $52
 .
.
~Kendra~

No comments: