Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Friday, October 19, 2012

Dotty Inspiration

I have been mega inspired by magazines and other bloggers lately as mentioned a few posts ago.  Possibly because I've been sick so much trying to get these dang allergies and asthma under control that instead of workout out, I've been browsing through blogs and mags to my hearts content.  So...when I saw Dash Dot Dotty's blog:  http://dashdotdotty.blogspot.com and her amazing use of a simple gray blazer (pictures below)  I had to do my own take with an amazing gray Limited blazer I got at Thirft City:

.
And here's what I came up with....
Here's What I Wore:
Blazer- $3 at Thrift City
Mint Sweater- $2 at Garage Sale
Black Wide Leg Trousers- $2 at Thrift City
Belt- $3 at Talbots
Scarf- $8 at the $8 Fashion Outlet
Bracelets- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Earrings- $3.50 at NY&Co.
Heels- $19 at random mall store
Outfit Total- About $41.50
.
Don't you just love the liner fabric of this gray blazer?  So fun!!  How do you style your gray blazer?  Lemme know in the comments. :-)
~Kendra~

No comments: