Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend Uniform

Apparently, as seen below, I have officially developed a weekend 'uniform.'  Cardi, top, scarf, jeans and flats....comfy, casul, still stylish and perfect for fall :-)  What's your weekend uniform?
.
Saturday
Here's What I Wore:
Cardi- Gifted from BF
Scarf- Gifted from one of my besties, Esther
Striped Tee- $ 7at Walmart
Jeans- $12 at Ross
Black Flats- $9 at Payless
Juicy Earrings- $9 at MIZ Accessories
Bracelets- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total- About $38
.
And here I am being silly on my balcony...don't you just love those beautiful trees in the background? 
.
 Then on to Sunday.....
Here's What I Wore:
Cardi- $2 at Denton Thrift
(I altered it to fit and added the red lace trim. I've been sewing up a storm lately...luvin it!!!)
Red tank- $9 at Cato
Scarf- $3.99 at Old Navy
Jeggings- $12 at walmat
Gold Flats- $9 at Payless
Purse- gifted from BF
Earrings & Bracelets- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total- About $38
.
~Kendra~


No comments: