Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, October 22, 2012

Camel & Leopard Work Style

At my job, if you donated $5 for Breast Cancer you could wear jeans all this week...count me in. Donating to a good cause and being able to wear jeans...total jackpot!! BTW I seem to be on a roll lately....from a vending machine giving me all my money back and flashing Congrats on the little screen to a lady at a resturant giving me free desert today...good times. I love a good freebie!!! :-)
.
On another note, I saw this outfit in the October issue of Style Watch and knew I had to recreate.....
 
.
So here it is my way....
Here's What I Wore:
Camel blazer- $7 at Dots (Altered by me)
B/W Top- $4 at JCPenny
Skinny Jeans- $12 at Walmart
Leopard Scarf- $5 at Factory Outlet
Suede Booties- $12 at Cato
Earrings- $1.50 at Forever 21
Outfit Total- About $41.50
*Jackon's photo bombing :-)
.
Another random note...I've been using Aussie Deep Conditoner 1 time per week on my hair for the last couple weeks and I really think it's made my hair softer, my curls bouncier and the style just last longer.  If you haven't tried it, you totally should.  And it's inexpensive too...around $3.

Jackson could spend all day on the patio....I can't wait till I can give him his own backyard.  He will love it!!!  :-)
.
~Kendra~
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Aussie Deep Conditioner.....nice outfit!