Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I felt like keeping it simple with a little pop of color today.  Funny story....I got my current job over a year ago and the first girl I met there loved to shop too.  One our first day during lunch I took her to eat a quick sandwhich and then we went shopping.  I scored this lovely bag at Marshalls.  Don't you love when you have memories tied to your treasured items?  I do....that's why I have such a hard time purging my closet. lol 
.
Here's What I Wore:
B/w Top- $1.99 at The 1/2 Off 1/2 Store
Belt- $2.50 at Forever 21
Jeggings- $12 at walmart
Black Flats- $9 at Payless
Gold Bracelet- Gifted from BF
Purse- $16 at Marshalls
Scarf- 99cents at Goodwill
Earrings- $1.50 at Forever21
Outfit Total- About $43.50
.
Although it was a dark morning, I think the sky looked ahhhmazing.  I didn't have the heart to crop it away. hehe
 .
.
~Kendra~

No comments: