Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Night Out On The Town

So Sunday night my boyfriend and his bestie went to eat, a movie and out for drinks at Lucky Lous...I wanted to be comfy, but still cute. I wore my new skinnies...cus I luv em and added some other old and new items. :)





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

Here's what I wore:
Funky top-$2.98 at JcPenny
Grey vest-$1.98 at JcPenny
Denim Skinnies-$7 at Rainbow (Gifted from the bf)
Snake skin flats-$11.99 at Ross (gifted from BF)
Green Purse-$5 at Claires (gifted from the bf)
Peace Bracelet-$1.99 at Rue 21(gifted from the bf)
.
I luv the way the patterns mized in this outfit...the snakeskin and the leaves looked fun together! Hope everyone's havin a great week...I can't believe how quickly summer is slipping by!!! ~Kendra~

4 comments:

Fashion Court said...

i LOVE that grey vest, i cannot believe the price! sometimes i find great stuff at jcp too. ross is also one of my faaaavorite stores :p

Cristina said...

I've always liked those long drapy sweaters but havn't yet bought one.

Milly said...

cute top and flats!

MOM said...

What a cute mix of styles. Shoes are awesome - luv the sweater too! You must have a GREAT Boy Friend!!!!