Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, July 6, 2009

Vacation fun

My boyfriend and I headed to the lake Last week: Sunday thru Tuesday. His fam has a lakehouse at Possum Kingdom...it was soo much fun! We swam, cooked on the grill, let our pups run wild and rode seadoos. We had a blast!
.
Here's the view from the patio:

.
Here's Jackson on our way to the lake: (Not pictured Zoey, our Shitzu)

.
Here's Beau and I at the lake being silly :)

.
Here's me riding on the lake :)

This and some other trips are why my posts have been so infrequent lately...my internship ended, so I got to taste some summer fun...Anyways, I am hoping to get a job this week, so it will be back to work for me very soon...until then I am enjoying quality summer time and studying for my summer classes. ~Kendra

No comments: