Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Swim Gear

So today I was supposed to meet up with a friend to hit the pool for some swimming/tanning, but she ended up not being able to make it and I ended up having to hit the textbook store because I got the wrong edition of my business ethics textbook, so although I was decked out for the pool I never made it there lol

Here's What I Wore:

-Pink Coverup-$12 at WalMart

-Swim Tank-$10 at Walmart

-Bottoms-$12 at Walmart

-Sunglasses-10cents at a Garage Sale

-Flipflops-$1.41 at Denton Thrift

Flower Printed Bag-$5 at Walgreens

I also took the book I am reading Shopaholic Hits Manhattan...so Good...plus mu cute beach towel. :) Hopefully I will acctually make to the pool or even better the lake, very soon!!! ~Kendra~

No comments: