Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Back to the grind....

                                                     
Back to the grind after a long weekend....Hope everyone enjoyed the 4th of July.  I got to spend some much needed rest time with my family.  I'm feeling rejuvinated and ready to get back into the swing of things.  Today, I decided to go with pants instead of a skirt, because....honestly...it felt like a Monday and after driving the 6hrs home yesterday I wanted an easy, but stylish outfit. 
.
Here's what I wore:
Grey lace layed top- $6 at Bealls
Black tank- $3 at Walmart
Plaid pants- $10 at walmart
Heels- $4 at Payless
Bag- $7 at Bealls
Necklace- $3.99 at Cato
Clear beaded bracelet- $1.50 at Dots
Grey beaded bracelet- Came in a set of 2 for $1.50 at Forever 21
Clear Bead earrings- Came in a set with a necklace for $1 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total- $37.99 
.
Most of my outfit, minus the heels and the grey bracelet, are all new purchases.  I went to Bealls on my way home yesterday and purchased 2 items. Also, my mom and I hit up Cato and walmart.  I got the Dots bracelet a few wks ago, but this is the 1st time I've worn it.  Wearing a new outfit always feels good and this one was no exceptiong.  I felt comfortable, but professional. :)  Happy Monday, well Tuesday....short weeks are so confusing, but oh so nice!!!! ~Kendra~

No comments: