Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Thursday, July 28, 2011

Flowers Galore

If you know me, one thing u probably know about me is that I'm super girly and a sucker for anything floral.  This dress and necklace combo seem to make that perfectly clear. hehe  I just love flowers....I have them in my cubicle at work, at home, on my clothes hehe Flowers galore....
Whats a pattern/design you love that you seem to use/wear a ton?
.
Here's what I wore yesterday:
Floral Dress- $9 at Cato
Sweater- 20cents from Plato's Closet during the "bag for $10 sale"
Necklace-$5 at Charolette Rousse (1/2 price jewelry sale)
Braclet- $1.99 at Cato
Maroon Heels- $9 at Payless
Silver Studs-Came in a set 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessory
Outfit Total: About $26
.
~Kendra~

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

You look lovely! Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the chance to express my satisfaction with Hostgator web hosting. They have professional and instant support and they also offering some [url=http://adf.ly/213105/thankyou-hostgator ]HostGator discount coupons[/url].

I appreciate Hostgator hosting, you will too.

http://forum.grednev.ru/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=434175