Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Friday, July 8, 2011

Jeans Friday, Take 1

Today was an interesting Friday!!  Started out by discovering I was bitten by a spider, who knows when, and it has made my ankle super tender all day.  Then started taking my first customer calls post training all by myself and oh my, that was fun, no seriously, I really love it.  I obviously still have a million things to learn and am pretty sure I asked my coworkers like a 100 questions today, but it went great. :)  Didn't leave work for lunch, just had a lunchable, because I have this new theory that all restaurant food make me feel sick...no bueno!!!  Finally and most excitedly....it's Friday, which means 2 very important things....we got to wear jeans to work, which I like once a week and the weekend is upon us.  This last week of training has been intense and I have really enjoyed it, but I definitely appreciate the weekend and getting caught up on rest and randomness. :)  So after that little Friday ramble, on to my outfit.....
.
Here's what I wore today:
Printed top-$8.88 at the $8 Fashion Outlet
Jeans- $7.50 at Talbots Outlet
Black/Corck Wedges- $4 at Payless (Always seem to luck out during Payless sales.)
Necklace- $3 from Cato
Earrings- Came in a set with a necklace for $1 at MIZ Accessories
Bracelet- $1 at Dots
Orange Rhinestone Ring- 6 for $5 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total- About $26
.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!  ~Kendra~

5 comments:

Style Journey said...

I absolutely love this outfit! You look fabulous. The print on this shirt is great paired with your necklace :)

Sharon said...

I really like this outfit. Wonder what purse you carried. The jeans that are fitted at the ankle really make your legs look good.

Kendra Taylor said...

Thanks yall!!

Oh, and mom....I wore a cute orange purse that has a pink arm strap. :)

Kendra Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia said...

You are looking great. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your new job.