Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, July 11, 2011

Summery Black....is that possible??

Kinda posting late tonight.....just getting used to my 11-8pm schedule...and let's just say I'm loving it!!!  I'm way more productive in the evenings and it's just nice!!!  On to the outfit, since I'm sleepy and have to get up early for an orthodontist apt in the morning...hopefully not many more of those!
.
Here's what I'm wearing today:
Sheer floral top-Hand me down from Mom (Free)
Black Tank- $3 at Walmart
Black Skinnies-97 cents at Old Navy (Seriously!!)
Heels- $12 at Cato
Necklace- $2.99 at Cato
Bracelet- 50cents at CCA thrift store
Outfit Total: $19.46
.
An entire outfit for less than $20....awesome!!!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday. ~Kendra~

No comments: