Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mellow Yellow

I so wasn't feeling good this morning....had a cough, was tired and just didn't feel right.  Glad a had a bright yellow top to brighten my spirits.  Got several compliments today on how peppy I am over the phone....the shirt must've worked. :) hehe Don't outfits you feel good in just make the day a little bit better??!!
.
Here's what I wore today:
Yellow Floral Top- $3.99 at Thrift City (Anne Taylor Loft)
Yellow Tank- $4 at Talbots Outlet
Grey Lace Skirt- $3 at Target
Heels- $12 at Cato
Necklace-$2.99 at Cato
Clear Bracelet- $1.50 at Dots
Grey Bracelet- Came in a set of 2 for $1.50 at Forever 21 (Just wearing one=75cents)
Earrings- Came w/a necklace for $1 at MIZ Accessories
Outfit Total: $29.23
.
~Kendra~

No comments: