Have A Question Or Comment.....

Send me a message at lowcosthighstyle@hotmail.com







Monday, July 25, 2011

Catching Up

Sorry I was MIA most of last week....I had family in town and it was greatness.  Then after they headed back home I was worn out and forgot all about posting.  Hope everyone had a great wknd.  Here are a few outfits I forgot to post last week.....
I wore the outfit above on Friday for "Jeans Day."  I saw a girl wear white jeans on jeans day a few wks ago and loved how much more summery it looked then regular jeans.  I have had these jeans for over 2yrs and they still had their TJ Maxx tag on them, because they were always too tight.  (I bought them without trying them on)  Well, you guessed it....they fit now :)  Actually the waist is a little big, so decided I better get some use out of before their too big to wear. 
.
Here's what I'm wearing:
Top-$7 at TJ Maxx
Jeans- $10 at TJ Maxx (Actually bought the top and pants the same day)
White Tank-$5.50 at Walmart
Camel Wedges- $6 at Goodwill
Necklace- $1 at Walmart
Bangle- 50cents at Claires
Outfit Total: $30.00
.
I wore the outfit above out to dinner with an old sorority friend....hadn't seen her in way too long, so it was great to chat for hours over yummy mexican food.  I had some yummy and healthy fish tacos...I never eat the tortilla.  Anyways, on to the outfit....
Here's what I wore:
Dress-$20.00 at Dots
Heels-$12 at Payless
Blue Beaded Bracelets-50cents at Claires
Red tribal beaded bracelet-50cents at Claires
Outfit Total: $33.00
.
~Kendra~

No comments: